On Nexudus Spaces, you can assign credit to members or contacts for them to use it to make bookings. It can be assigned via a price plan or directly in the member or contact's account using the booking credit tab.
When you assign credit via a price plan, the credit expires in the price plan's next renewal period and if there is any credit left over, it is lost. You can also limit the resource so that the same one is always used.
However, if you were to add credit directly to a member or contact's account, it will remain there until it is used completely, regardless of the member's price plan renewal date. In this case, the credit assigned can be used to book any available resource.
Assigning booking credit to a price plan
We already saw how to assign booking credit to a price plan in the Price Plan section. We are going to have a quick recap, assigning $50 credit to a price plan that members can use:
- Go to the price plan via Billing > Price Plans and click on the View this record's details of the Price Plan you want to assign credit. In this case, we're going to assign credit to a Permanent Desk price plan.
- In the Booking Credit tab, click on the Add Booking Credit button. Fill in all of the required fields on the next screen. If you sell tickets for events via the platform, you can configure the credit so that it can be used to buy tickets.
General - Details
Enter a name for the credit that you're assigning. Try to make it descriptive, for example, "$50 credit Christmas promotion".
Choose the price plan that you want to assign the booking credit to from the drop-down menu.
General - Credit
|Eligible Resource Usage *|
Choose the resources for which the booking credit can be used from the drop-down menu. You can add as many as you want.
Enter the total amount of credit that you want to assign to the price plan. It will be in the currency configured for resource rates on your account.
|Can be used for events||Enable this option if the credit can be used to buy tickets for the events that you post.|
|Service Renewal Time||Choose the credit renewal time from the drop-down menu. By default, credit is renewed when the price plan is renewed.|
- Lastly, check that the credit has been assigned to the price plan correctly.
Assigning credit directly to a member or contact
As we've already mentioned, you can assign credit directly to a member or contact's account. Unlike credit assigned to a price plan, it does not expire when the price plan renews. What's more, you can't limit the number of resources for which the credit can be used, as it can be used for all resources. Follow these steps to assign credit directly to a member or contact:
- Access the member/contact's account and in the Booking Credit tab click on Add Member/Contact Booking Credit.
- Fill in all required fields on the next screen and finish the process by clicking on Save.
- General - Details
|Member / Contact *|
Choose the member or contact to whom you're assigning the credit from the drop-down menu.
|Issued by *|
If you manage more than one coworking space from your Nexudus Spaces account, choose the space where the credit can be used.
|Total Credit *||Enter the total amount of credit that you want to assign the member or contact.|
|Expire Date||Fill in this field if you want the credit to expire by a certain date.|
|Can be used for events||Enable this option if the credit can be used to buy tickets for the events that you organise in your space.|
- Lastly, you can check that the credit has been assigned to the member's account correctly.
· General - Credit