The first time you log in to the Nexudus Spaces dashboard, you can follow our guided tour, which offers you information about the main features available on the dashboard. We recommend taking this guided tour as it will give you an overview of the dashboard's features. However, if you don't want to, you can close the pop-up window at any time.
- Then, Nexudus Spaces displays a pop-up window including the first steps you need to take to set up your basic account settings.
The following sections in this introduction will show you how to set up each of the different basic settings.
These basic Nexudus Spaces account settings are important to ensure that your space's model operates correctly on the platform (i.e. adding price plans, resources, products, etc.). What's more, you can gain a better idea of what Nexudus Spaces has to offer you. Don't forget that we're here to help you add your space details, you just have to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home page layout
The home page of the administration panel has 4 main areas.
- The top menu will let you quickly navigate between the different sections of the admin panel. Hover your mouse over each icon to see the sub-sections displayed underneath.
- Quick Access: these are links to sections we think you will need regular access to, like bookings, the list of members or the configuration.
- The Home Dashboard displays real-time information about the space. Like the amount due in open invoices, the number of members currently checked in or how many bookings you have during the day.
- The Quick Bar gives you super-fast access to modules which you may use in your day-to-day such as the daily booking calendar view, tasks, checking or the help desk messages.