GoCardless is a payment provider operating in the UK and Europe. It allows your member to setup Direct Debit agreements on-line.
You can enable GoCardless payments by accessing your account settings. In the Payments tab, fill all the details in the section GoCardless.
- Fill in the required fields for creating an account and click on the Create & Connect your GoCardless account. If you already have a GoCardless account, sign in to connect with Nexudus Spaces.
- Lastly, if you want, you can choose to send all new coworkers the direct debit mandate via email. You must enable the corresponding box via Space Settings > Payments > GoCardless.
- Countries it can be used in: United Kingdom, Europe and Australia
- Currencies supported: GBP, EUR and AUD
- Automatically collects payments?: YES.
- Automatically pays invoices after successful transactions?: YES.
- Reminds members to pay invoices?: Daily reminder to set the agreement.
Paying an invoice
For coworkers already signed up before the GoCardless integration, you will need to activate Enable GoCardless Payments via the Billing tab on their member profile.
Once enabled, for those members with unpaid invoices, Nexudus Spaces will generate an email with a link to setup the Direct Debit agreement. If the member accepts the agreement you will get a contract number in the “Go Cardless Contract Number” in the member record (billing tab)
Once the agreement is in place, Nexudus Spaces will request funds from the member’s bank account. Direct Debit transactions take from 5 to 7 days to be processed. You can see all this process happening in the invoice notes
We never (ever) store credit card details in our servers. Although all communications with our servers are encrypted using industry standard methods, we never store your members’ card details and we always rely on the payment providers to this for us.