You can configure the settings related to your account's operations in the System section. You can manage the following:
- Spaces: This section includes information about the space(s) you manage from your Nexudus Spaces account, such as invoicing and contact details, address, space description, invoices raised for your Nexudus Spaces subscription or additional domains configured on your account.
- Email queue items: The email queue section displays all of the messages sent from your Nexudus Spaces account.
- Languages: Your Nexudus Spaces website is available in six different languages. In this section, you can customise the translations of the dynamic elements included on your website, such as informative messages, buttons, headers, etc.
- Tax rates: You can configure as many tax rates as you need on your Nexudus Spaces account. For example, you may have services and products that apply different tax rates.
- User management: We have seen how Users work in previous sections. In this section, we'll look at how to create new Administrator Users.
- Records: The Records section provides information about different users' activity on your Nexudus Spaces account.
- Web templates: The template editor enables you to customise your Nexudus Spaces website files.
- Email template files: This section includes the email templates for the emails sent automatically from your Nexudus Spaces account. You can customise them using the simple graphic editor if you wish to do so.
Accessing the System section
Via the dashboard
You can access the System section via the main navigation bar on your Nexudus Spaces dashboard.