Generating a document
Once you've added the document templates, you can use them to generate a document. There are several ways to do this from your Nexudus Spaces account:
From the member/contact lists:
- You can use the Generate document icon on the member or contact record within the members or contacts list.
- Confirm the action in the pop-up window.
- Choose the document that you want to use from the drop-down menu and click on the Generate Document button. A .doc format document will be generated, which you will be able to edit.
Within the booking details:
- You can generate a document using a template, within a booking record, e.g., a contract to use the space. To generate a document within the booking details, go to Space > Bookings or use the shortcut from the dashboard home page.
- On the booking details screen, click on Generate Document and confirm the action in the pop-up window.
- Choose the document that you want to use from the drop-down menu and click on the Generate Document button.
When you want to obtain more information about the fields available in a certain section on the space website, such as the contact page or member directory, the easiest way is to print all the data to the current page, using:
The above code shows all the data available for the current page and any data that is on other pages. So you don't get confused, it may be better to print the data available on the active page: