New Passport App: For all of you who already use Passport by Nexudus in your space or its white-labelled counterpart, you will be pleased to know that a new version of our mobile app, available on iOS and Android, has been released. The new app has been designed to encourage connection between the coworking community, make managing accounts easier, and includes a wealth fo additional features.
- Deliveries: you can now record and track post deliveries, notify members as they are received and let them track them from their account in the space website. A new compannion app lets you scan and optically recognise (OCR) delivery labels to try to match them agains your members database. You can read more about this here and here.
- GPDR: we published a short guide to help you with some changes required on your Nexudus portal to help you achieve GDPR compliance. You can access it here.
- PaperCut Credit Sharing: PaperCut Extender now supports credit sharing within teams. This means that, in the same way you can share booking credit or access times, it is now possible for a team member to hold all printing credit and share it with the rest of the team when using PaperCut to track printing.
- Events sales now record the location issuing them. This means you can use the location hierarchy to keep your events in your network account so they are available across all your spaces and we will still record what location the purchase originated from.
- Hidden Resources: it is now possible to hide specific resources from the calendar while still manage bookings for those from the member/contact account and see them in your reports. Use the "Hide In Calendar" option found in the details of each resource. This can be useful if you have many resources such as lockers or storage units which you don't really need to see in the calendar at all times.
- Terminate Booking Earlier: NexBoard allows users to finish their bookings earlier from within the app. This of course obeys any cancellation policies you may have set for each of your resources.
|1/16/2018||Blue Monday is over so these are some updates to cheer you up!|
- Canned Responses can now pick into the much more details about the member they are sent to. You have wide range of tokens available now including information about their plan, pending invoices, renewals, billing and contact information as well as login, password reset and direct debit sign-up emails. You can read more about canned responses here.
This, in conjunction with reminders, provide a powerful way to keep members informed about actions they need to take at specific times in their membership cycle or when they have pending invoices or failed payments.
- Better directory search. The search engine in the directory will now look at even more details and also match names partially.
- Events Booking Credits can now be linked to specific event categories so you can provide members with credit which can only be used to pay specific event types. As usual, this credit can be made part of any of your price plans or using bundled proiducts.
- Individual Invoicing. It is now possible to invoice a product directly to a member even if that member is part of a team with merged invoicing. This will enabled you to quickly charge these products to members of those teams when they are willing to pay for those themselves.
- Resource Occupancy: The new "Resource Occupancy" reports will show you for any period of time, past or future, what resources are available, the % out of your capacity and what's is available. This takes also into account any resources you may have set an allocation to allow multiple overlapping bookings, which is ideal to track occupancy for hot-desks. You can run the reports per resource, per resource group and per resource type.
You can find the new reports in the "Occupancy" section from Home > Reports.
- Support Access Notifications: as the team at Nexudus grows, we want to make sure we are on top of who in our team has access to your account to provide you with support. To this end, we will now create a dedicated admin user account when accessing your account, named after the person who is helping you. We will notify administrators in your account when we do so and ensure this account is removed when the job is done.
- NextIO for Android: after an arduous fight agains a bug in the Android version that had us scratching our heads for a while, NexIO is now out in the Play Store.
- Instant Notifications: the community board tries to get notifications about new messages as relevant as possible so members don't get bombarded with alerts and push notifications about items they may not be interested. The daily digest system works well to keep notifications to a minimum but, on occasion, members may want to push a message to the rest of the community right away. This is now possible using the "Instant delivery" option available when you start a new thread either as a member or from the admin panel.
- Tours: visitors coming for a tour are now registered as such in the list of visitors. This triggers a dedicated tour confirmation email which you can edit independently from the visitor registration confirmation email. Tours are also displayed in the booking calendar, marked with a compass icon.
- Floor Plan Locks: for those of you with a large number of private rooms and offices with electronic locks controlled by Nexudus, you can now easily map access groups in DoorFlow and Salto to specific floor plan items, which means you no longer need to create different plans and time passes to grant access to different offices.
- Salto KS / Clay integration: we have added a third option to the list of connected Access Control systems. You can now use Salto KS / Clay to provision and revoke access to your space based on membership and booking claendar data. This integration, like with DoorFlow, provides real-time check-in information and uses time passes as members access the space.
- Desktop Push Notifications: you will now receive real-time updates and information about check-ins, check-outs and help-desk requests right on your desktop. Make sure you accept the request to accept notifications if prompted the next time you access the administration panel.
- eSignature: you can now easily request members to digitally sign any documents within your member portal and using fully legally binding process. Documents are emailed automatically to members and attached back to their profiles once signed. You can read more about how to use this feature here.
- Invoice Search: you can now search by invoice number or reference using the global search box.
- Visitor notifications: in addition to sending a notification to a visitor when they are registered as such and to the member hosting a visitor when they arrive to the space, you can also now enable a notification to a member of staff when a visitor is registered by any other member of staff or by a member via the website. Simply enable "On Visitor Registration" in the "Notifications" tab for a user.
- Transaction Fees for credit and debit card payments are now calculated based on the exact payment method used at the moment of paying for a specific invoice. Unlike before this change, when a transaction fees were added based on the default payment method a member had at the point of creating an invoice, transaction fees are now calculated and added to invoices when the invoice is paid and based exactly on the payment method used.
- Auto-Cancelling Plans: you can now create new plans that automatically cancel after a number of renewal cycles. For example, you can create a plan that gets invoiced monthly but that automatically stops after 3 months. This is ideal to support trial or promotional plans that force members to either choose another plan or cancel their subscription before the promotional time ends. You can also use this feature to stop plans from renewing automatically. You can enable this feature by typing the number of cycles in the field "Cancel after # Renewals" in the details of each plan.
- Mobile Payments: we super excited to announce that users of the Passport App can now pay for any charges issued in their accounts, including bookings and their membership charges. For those of you who collect booking payments up-front, the app now understand this flow and will request the user to pay for the booking before they are confirmed. Users can also access their profile and update their payment details directly from the app. You can read more about the Passport App here. Mobile payments work with any of the over 100 gateways we currently support.
- Mobile Custom Pages: the Passport App can now display to users any custom HTML pages through a dedicates section in the navigation bar. This is ideal if you want to provide information to your members such how to get into the building, WiFI passwords or house rules. By making these custom pages, you can edit and push this content to the mobile app very easily and directly within your Nexudus back-end.
- Versions: for those of you making the most of the web templating system to make your own website or member portal, you can now create "versions" of the portal so you can start working on a new design or layout while keeping your production site unaffected. Each version of the site is fully functional and it is given a unique URL that you can use to test the site internally or with selected members.
- Invoice Segregation: if you need incidental charges like bookings or any purchases users make during the month to be included in a different invoice to that of the membership or contract, you can now achieve this using the invoice segregation settings available in Space Settings > Billing > Invoice Segregation: https://spaces.nexudus.com/Settings
- Pro-rating Cycles: many of you have a prorating cycle different to the billing cycle for monhtly memberships. For example, you may invoice members on the 25th of the month but your billing cycles and prorating of the first invoice is based on the 1st of every month. You can now use the "Prorate Day of Month" field in every price plan to indicate what the prorate cycle is, even if the billing day for that plan is entirely different.
- Automatic Payment collection after Bookings, even for contacts: a well-requested feature is finally here! Bookings made by contacts are not normally included automatically in a invoice because contacts are not in a price plan. Similarily, members pay their bookings via their monthly membership invoice. Two new settings let you change how this works, "Auto-collect payment for contact bookings" and "Auto-collect payment for member bookings", when enabled, will create an invoice and collect payment if possible right after each booking ends. You can enable this option in Space Settings > Bookings: https://spaces.nexudus.com/Settings#&tab-Bookings
- Debtor Reports: we separated reports about unpaid invoices and debt into a separate category in the reports center. We also added two reports showing aged debt for more than 30, 60, 90 and 120 days as well as a report to show unpaid invoices in a given date period.
- Invoice Editing: it is now possible to edit individual invoice lines for those invoices which have not yet received a payment. You can change descriptions, amounts, tax rates, financial accounts and notes for every invoice line.
- Access Tokens, multi-device: access tokens can now be set so they can be used by more than one device at the same time, for a set number of devices and also to have a start and end time. This is ideal to temporarily open access to a large group of people, like in events.
- Access Tokens, booking-based: the booking confirmation emails can now be set to include an access token valid for the duration of the booking. This is ideal to ensure guests coming to use a room or your facility have easy access to your network and the Internet during the period they booked for.
- Prorating on Contract Cancellations: when using a cancellation date in a contract half-way through the normal billing cycle of a member, you can now automatically prorate the last invoice amount. For example, if a member is invoiced every 1st of the month and decides to cancel on the 20th, when this new option is enabled in their contract, the last invoice will be for those 20 days, rather than the full month.
Enable "Pro-rate Cancellation Invoice" in the contract details to enable this option or make sure your plans have the "Pro-rate on Cancellation" option disabled if you want to opt out of this option. Get in touch if you need some help with this new feature.
- Invoice notification settings: we have separated the invoice notifications into 3. "New invoice", "Payment received" and "paymenty failed". You can now choose which of these notifications each member can receive from the "Notifications" section in the "Billing" tab for each member. You can also set the default value of each of these from Space Settings > Payments > Notifications: https://spaces.nexudus.com/Settings?#tab-Payments
- Invoice periods: when creating a new invoice, it is now possible to choose a specific period. We'll do our best to guess what period the invoice is for based on the contract details and previous invoicing but you can now override this right from the new invoice screen.
- Floorplan background: You can now add a background image to every floor plan and there is a new grid-snap system which will make it easier to lay out and align desks in each plan.
- Dropbox Support: for those of you making changes in the design files of your space website, you can now link your Nexudus account to a Dropbox account. Saving files on Nexudus Spaces will update those files in all your Dropbox folders and making changes in your Dropbox folder will automatically update your Nexudus site! Connect your Dropbox account clicking here.
- Occupancy Reports: there is a new set of reports grouped under the "Occupancy" folder in the report center. These display past and projected occupancy based on the contracts you have for each of your price plans or, if you using floor plans, assigned to each of your desks.
- File Sharing: the "Files" tab in a member or contact profile allows now to send any of the files attached to their profiles directly by email. The member or contact receiving the files gets a unique link by email which lets them download the file by typing their regular email and password.
|10/04/2016|Shifts: resources can now be set so bookings can only take place at specific start and end times. Each resource can have any number of shifts available. Let us know if you'd like to take advantage of this update as there is a small update to made in your account to activate it.